Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Patterned Paper Straws are Pretty Awesome

It's funny how such a simple thing like straws can make me happy.
Ok... not just any straws but pattern paper straws with different
colours and shapes (just stripes and polka dots for now).


Patterned paper straws can be used for many many things namely
to compliment your colour coordinated / themed party, as part of
your dessert table, as a cake topper, the base for your pinwheel
and the list goes on and on and on.

Here are some ideas of how you can use your pattern paper straws.

As a scrapbook layout.
Seen here





As party or festive decorations.
Seen here, here, here and here

As part of your card embellishment.
Seen here

Or just to make your drinks look happier.
Seen here

If you are keen to know more about the patterned paper straws,
do drop me an email at weheartcrafts@gmail.com
or leave me a message on my facebook page

To connect with me, do follow me on:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hearts crafts and comments too! *smiles*