Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

New Stuff @ Hearts & Crafts

If you have visited any of Hearts & Crafts booths, you would know
that besides washi tape, we carry a range of other awesome stuff.
What you say?
Well there are the cute stationery like post-its and notepads,
craft supplies like embellishments (see photo below) and stickers,
exclusive postcards, magnets and magnetic bookmarks and etc.
From time to time, you might event see pre-loved books for sale!
Hearts & Crafts supports handmade/designed items and 
things that just make you smile... after all, that is how it all began, 
as something that just made me smile. 

So, in the weeks to come I will be uploading more happy
products that Hearts & Crafts carries.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed curating them.
As always, if you need any assistance you can email me at
weheartcrafts@gmail.com or connect with me at by
 following me on:  Facebook, Pinterest  and Instagram


(Photo above)
Beautiful resin frames which are perfect for scrapbooking,
card making and other crafty projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hearts crafts and comments too! *smiles*