Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

First Handmade Card Swaps

I recently participated in two card swaps. One of the swaps required you to
use the colour green, stamping and to create the card for Mother's Day
while the second swap required you to just make a Mother's Day card
and Mail Art ~ I never knew that there was really a term called Mail Art
I just thought it was decorating your envelope! Read more on Mail Art here

Anyways, since I have never before participated in any such swaps 
before, I thought why not now? So I created the two cards below.
I hope the recipients like them as much as I liked creating them.


I created this card for the Malaysia Cardmakers cards swap.
The materials I used were: pink satin ribbon {own stash}, 
a hand stamped cameo, white doiley {own stash}, 
green frame by Hearts & Crafts
thicker stickers from American Crafts and patterned paper 
from Making Memories. The patterned paper was something 
that I had from ages ago so it was good to go through my stash of stuff.


The materials used for this Mother's Day card are as follows:
American Crafts patterned paper, pink satin ribbon {own stash}, 
metallic silver doiley from Hearts & Crafts and stamps from

I am so glad that I participated in this swap.
I can't wait to create more cards and such stuff *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hearts crafts and comments too! *smiles*