Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

Hearts & Crafts


Today is the day when everything starts.
I start packing, photographing and planning and
tomorrow marks the first time I will be participating in the Fuyoh Art Bazaar *woot woot*
I have always wanted to sell my handmade items but never got around to doing it
but tomorrow will be my "One Day" come true *smiles*

Firstly this blog Hearts & Crafts, is a site for me to showcase and sell my hand made 
items and happy things which I have sourced. Not only that, this blog is an avenue to 
share my love for happy, pretty things and arts and crafts. Now the name Hearts & Crafts 
was not created by me. It was created by a friend of mine, Joy Tan. She has always been 
supportive of my endeavors and volunteered to think of a name for this little craft site 
when I hit a wall when it came to names... so thanks a lot babe.

However, when it came to things to sell under the banner of Hearts & Crafts
I already had a list of things in mind and several pages worth of ideas 
which some finally getting to see the light of day *huhuhu*
I have enjoyed this process of creating and can't wait to see this lil blog take shape. 
I hope to see some of you guys at Publika tomorrow for the Fuyoh Art Bazaar. 
I will be at booth no. 76
and sharing space with a talented crafter Melissa who has also been so supportive and
kind towards my first foray into the world of selling handmade. If it wasn't for dear Melissa
who owns Kiraishi Shoppe, I would never have taken longer to start this journey of mine.
So thanks heaps Melissa.

Anyway, for those of you intending to come, here are the details:
See you there *smiles*
P.S: Don't forget to wear your baju traditional!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We hearts crafts and comments too! *smiles*